For the past 16 years I have lived with my family in Raymore, Mo.I started selling real estate with Coldwell Banker in July 2004.
As a member of our communtiy, I have been very involved with the Raymore-Peculiar School District and am also a member of the Raymore Economic Development Team for new businesses that are moving to Raymore. I strive to stay active in the community and it's future.
• Member of the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors.
• Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors.
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Graduate of Southwest Missouri State University, 1980 B.S. In Interior Design/business development
• Experience working with builders and on new Construction homes.
• Resident of K.C. area for 30 years.
• Life long member of the Episcopal Church.
Specialties: Executive Homes, Existing Homes, Farm and Ranch, First Time Buyers, Land and Acreage, Luxury Homes, Move-up Homes, New Construction, Relocation, Residential, Retirement, Townhomes and Condos